Master Agile in 30 Days or Less
Everything you need to know about Agile
This course is designed to take you through the Agile project management knowledge areas and provide real world practical knowledge of what Agile is and the key concepts you must know and how to avoid the common mistakes most teams make.
By the end of this course you will be able to lead an Agile project from idea to completion and will have mastered:
- the core Agile frameworks and how to choose the right one for your next project
- how to plan even the most complex project
- estimating project costs and time quickly
- how to create and maintain a project backlog
- how to report Agile projects using burn down charts with greater accuracy and less paperwork
- how retrospectives work for continous improvement and a framework for running them
- how to improve governance in Agile projects
The course is delivered via weekly videos, backed up with worksheets and ready to use meeting agendas for your own workshops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Agile is the most popular project management framework and quickly gaining popularity with companies large and small because it works. Agile gives you the tools to deliver customer value quickly with minimal waste. Mastering Agile will boost your teams project productivity and make you a more valued employee.
Mastering Agile in 30 Days or Less is designed to not only teach you the fundamentals, but also provide pragmatic advice, tips and tools for what actually works. It's taught by Head Agile Coach, Chris O'Halloran who has over 15 years experience.